ssbb

ssbb

Sunday 14 February 2016

Response to final dlc to come out for ssb4

Since the last post i made about the DLC characters a lot, and I mean A LOT, of DLC has come out with many characters and maps. The final DLC they came out with (corrin and bayonetta) was a great DLC and with that I felt they went out with a bang. They are really fun characters to play and I'm glad they have been added.

That is all I have to say about the final DLC release of ssb4 and I don't know if they are making another game or not but so far I think it is over and it was one hell of a ride nintendo.

Thank you for this game series and thank you for they joy you've given some and the rage that you have caused others to feel.

Thank you sakurai and we hope you do fine in your future.

PS: I FUCKING CALLED IT YOU MOTHER FUCKERS. FROM MEWTWO COMING OUT THROUGH THE CLUB NINTENDO CODE I CALLED BAYONETTA COMING TO SMASH DLC AND SHE WAS THE LAST ONE TOO. THE LAST FUCKING ONE. I would like to thank nintendo for allowing me to go out with a bang as well. FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.

Not gonna lie that felt great.


No comments:

Post a Comment