ssbb

ssbb

Friday 14 February 2014

happy valentines day

Hey guys, it's been a while since i've written something on this blog. I now wanna mention that I'm not going to just review games, I will do movies and TV shows. I will also talk about whats going on in my life or if there is like a celebration I will have a treat for you guys. Well right now, I'm still in school and today is valentines day and schools do milk it a lot and have like dances and some shit. They try and make the people without girlfriends or boyfriends feel bad. It's weird. And I should probably mention that I really, REALLY hate valentines day. It depresses me. Still I have got video games to play. So this is the first time that I'm going to give you a little treat. I just wanna say that those of you with girlfriends and boyfriends, have a happy valentines day and enjoy your time together and to those of you without girlfriends or boyfriends, there someone for everyone and if you don't want to be in a relationship then enjoy the time that you have left with the people you know and love

Happy Valentines Day ;)

- Thomas
        Murphy
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment